Search Engine traffic is one of the most sought after by any internet marketer. The importance of search engine traffic has risen over the past few years and everybody is trying everything to get the attention of these search engines. A lot of internet vendors begin to get baffled because of search engines regularly altering their algorithms.
Dealing with the changing algorithms:
There are a lot of simple practices that remain the same through out time and can help you deal with this situation. If you apply these simple tips to boost your search engine rankings, your probability of success will improve a great extent:
- Do not be too ready to change domain names. Google has had a certain delay for indexing any new URL – with a new domain it can take up to 6 months to a year in order for your keyword terms to begin showing up in the search engine results.
- Build your web pages for your customers, not the search engine bots. Always consider what impression your web page leaves with your users – you will create a better site that the engines will explore.
- Perform Extensive Keyword Research. Everything else you do will revolve around the keywords you choose, so it’s essential you choose the best keywords. WordTracker.com and KeywordDiscovery.com are two keyword tools that give you what words people are looking for and recommends words you can take advantage of.
- Design and categorize your web page architecture and navigation buttons based on your keyword phrases. Your homepage should be optimized for the basic keyword phrases.Your inner web pages should be optimized for the specific keyword phrases. If possible, use keywords as your navigation phrases.
- Create your web pages to be “crawler” friendly. Search engines send out “bots ” to amass selective information about your URL so they understand how to place your sites in the search engine results.
- Do not use Flash to design your site – there is absolutely zero for the bots to gather. If they can not access your website, they can not categorize your URL.
- Double check to be sure your website is HTML, not just a image of a text document. Your website may look like HTML. But if you have got a text image, all that the bots will see is a blank URL.
- Use anchor text on your web page text links. Among the text links on your page, employ the phrase that best depicts the web page you’re choosing to go to.
- You should not be married to any one keyword phrase. Optimize for all the pertinent keyword phrases. If you can rank highly for a good amount of the keyword phrases, they are going to add up to a lot more than just one keyword phrase that you think is the big money keyword.
- I Don’t Know’s on Third »
AstroDispatch.com » Astrology Around The Web
- Discover Your Inner Web Animal « Ærchies Archive – The Curmudgeon’s Magazine
- Internet Marketing Improve Your Virtual Assistant | Online Marketing
- Middleman System -Some Fine Cyberspaces Selling Gadgets
- Awards Bonanza for Wick Hill and its Suppliers
Read about internet entrepreneurship at my blog.
Latest posts by Dilip Kumar (see all)
- 10 Tools to Drive Traffic to Your Blogs Using Content Upgrades - October 26, 2014
- Why Your Non-Mobile Friendly Blog Could be Facing The End of the World? - October 24, 2014
- 15 Tools to Boost Your Productivity and Do More in Less! - October 20, 2014