Have you heard of somebody teaching you to be as successful as he is for free. “Free” – There is nothing free in this world, might be your response. Even if somebody is offering something for free, he would never help you be as successful as he is. If these are your thoughts, then I would not want to disagree!
But, indeed there are somethings that are free. If you don’t believe me, then just browse over to this link and see for yourself.
It is highly unlikely that you have not heard of Jeremy “Shoemoney” Schoemaker, and his blog. His story is there all over the internet and is a talked about story amongst bloggers. Bloggers like me respect him and dream of being like him. He was a broke, credit-card debtor with nothing called as success in his life. And today his websites and blogs are amongst the highest revenue earners and are quoted as examples in Internet Marketing.
Will you want to learn to be successful in internet marketing from Jeremy? I would certainly want to and I am ready to pay a price for it. But what if Jeremy says that he will teach you absolutely free of cost? You would be surprised as I am. But it is true. Jeremy is teaching you to be successful in Internet Marketing business, absolutely free of cost.
Everyday when I check my blog stats, I find that there are quite a few people checking out my “About Me” page. I too did this a few years back. The reason why I did it was to see the profile of the person owning the blog – if he was successful or, not. People are keen to learn from successful people. But no successful person would teach you without charging you anything because that is how he is making money. So when you hear that there is something that comes free of cost, you smell something fishy in it. But there is nothing fishy in the course that Shoemoney is offering. It is pure knowledge and support.
Take a look at the details of the course.
- Week 1 – The Beginner’s Guide To Internet Marketing
- Week 2 – Affiliate Marketing 101: Everything You Need To Know To Start Promoting Products
- Week 3 – Market Research: How To Crush Your Competitors And Discover Hot Niches
- Week 4 – Pay Per Click: How To Earn Cash With Each Click
- Week 5 – SEO: How To Rank Higher And Increase Traffic
- Week 6 – Site Creation: How To Build A Site With Zero Programming Knowledge
- Week 7 – Content Creation: How To Create Articles That Attract Users And Increase Sales
- Week 8 – Marketing: How To Use Social Media To Spread Your Brand
- Week 9 – Make That Cash: 10 Ways To Monetize Your Site And Increase Profitability
- Week 10 – Testing & Tracking: How To Optimize Your Site & Make Sense Of The Figures
- Week 11 – Building Your Team: How To Network With Others And Find Long Term Partners
- Week 12 – Launch Day: How To Kick Start Your Business And Manage Your Projects
I have about 5 niche blogs and a few of them are very successful. But I am not earning as huge as Jeremy. I am an affiliate marketer and that is my core source of income. A couple of my niche blogs are doing well and give me a good extra income, thanks to the guidance of people like Jeremy, Yaro Starak and Brian Clark. I have learnt blogging, reading their blogs. So when I found that Shoemoney has a free course to offer, I jumped straight into.
You too might want to, if you are serious about making money online. Nothing worthy comes free of cost, but, today there is something. It is time for you to grab it.
You can sign up for the course here.
Photograph courtesy “Demordian“.
Read about internet entrepreneurship at my blog.
Latest posts by Dilip Kumar (see all)
- Google Penalizes Private Blog Networks – What Next? - September 25, 2014
- How to Configure Google Plus Interactive Posts in your Blogs? - September 23, 2014
- How does the Facebook Newsfeed Algorithm change 2014 affect your account? - September 22, 2014