This is a quick video on something that I was experimenting with and it turned out to be a quiet interesting one. There was a lot of hype around one simple little WordPress plugin that did something very unique. Before I jump onto the details of the plugin and the uniqueness of it, let me tell you about the experiment that I did and why it turned out to be an interesting one..
This is what I did..
- I checked on Google for a good article on reducing belly fat. What came on the 1st result on the 1st page was an interesting article from Wiki Articles. It was enough proof that this one was an authority article. I picked this article.
- I used the plugin which helps super-impose any offer of my choice on any webpage that I want and put a pop-up with the affiliate offer on top of the page.
- I posted this to my Facebook page, sent out a tweet to my followers and an email to my weight loss subscribers.
- I got an email from the affiliate network whose product I was promoting, after about 10 hours of doing this, that I have made a sale of $45.00. (Excuse me for that $49.00 TYPO in the video below)
Now things that you might want to note here are –
- I had not earned a single penny from this affiliate network prior to this. That is enough proof on what could have made that sale for me.
- This webpage was the only form of promotion I did.
I was stunned at the impact of the article and the utility of the plugin.
The name of the plugin is Trustjacker.
What does Trustjacker do?
Trustjacker helps you put a pop-up on top of any webpage of your choice. Which means that you can hijack the trust that an authority website or, person has and impose your offer on their website, so that the visitor feels as if the pop-up is a part of the website. You can use this authority and push any products that you want..
What could be the result?
Since the reader enjoys the confidence of the website or, the person who is the owner of the website, the promoted offer works like a parasite, sucking the juice from it and pushing the visitor to buy the product.
Since I did not want to go by the claims of the plugin developer, I decided I will give it a try.. and I am glad I did it.
You can see the offer I promoted and all the other details in the video below.
There are numerous different ways you can use this plugin and it can do some amazing things.
If you would like to give this plugin a try, you can visit this page to order.
Read about internet entrepreneurship at my blog.
Latest posts by Dilip Kumar (see all)
- 10 Tools to Drive Traffic to Your Blogs Using Content Upgrades - October 26, 2014
- Why Your Non-Mobile Friendly Blog Could be Facing The End of the World? - October 24, 2014
- 15 Tools to Boost Your Productivity and Do More in Less! - October 20, 2014