Something that I have kept hearing since the day I came into the Internet Marketing business is “The money is in the list”. I could just not figure out how to build a list and it took me days and days to actually understand the importance of list building. The world of optin pages and autoresponders were like hell for me untill one day when I realized that I had to get it right or, else I was out of the race.
One tool that helped me then in building a strong list was “Optin Page Generator”. This is the tool that I am giving away today. All that you have to do to get this free tool is as follows:
- Retweet this exact message on Twitter. All that you need to do is copy the text below and pasteit in to twitter text box. In case you don’t have a twitter account (which is unlikely), then get one at http://www.twitter.com.
- Follow me on Twitter. You can follow me by visiting the link below and clicking on the follow button below my picture: http://www.twitter.com/rdilipk1, or even by clicking the twitter icon towards the left of this page.
That’s it. As soon as you complete these two steps, you will get the download link in a direct message. So don’t forget to check your direct messages folder at Twitter.
The message to re-tweet is as follows:
RT @rdilipk1 helps you build list easily by giving away a free copy of OptinPageGenerator. Learn how to get one: http://tinyurl.com/c3tuon
Wait for an interesting post from me on list building and how I built a huge list of 5000 people in about 15 days after spending frustrating weeks with nobody in my list.
In the meantime, Happy list building and Enjoy the tool!!
And don’t forget to tweet my other blog posts.
Photograph courtesy sunshinecity used under Creatives Commons License
Read about internet entrepreneurship at my blog.
Latest posts by Dilip Kumar (see all)
- February Blogging Report – Preparing for a Product Launch! - February 28, 2015
- How to Run a Successful Giveaway Campaign on Facebook? - February 11, 2015
- The Most Complete and Practical Social Media Checklist – Infographic - January 30, 2015