My blog on Twitter tips is on sale at Flippa.
Tweeting Tips was started in June ’09. I had started the blog with an intention of writing about Twitter and tips on getting the most out of the micro blogging platform. I wrote more than 40 posts on the blog in the past year or, so. It’s now been quite some time that I had written anything there. Not because I have lost interest, but because I am unable to find time for it.
I am working on my business plans on starting my own company and also on launching a few products in the next couple of months. I did not want to tax myself too much and that is where I decided on selling off the blog.
Why should you buy Tweeting Tips?
Tweeting Tips is on sale at Flippa. I have quoted a buy it now price of $750.00 for the blog. But why should you buy Tweeting Tips –
- Tweeting Tips has one of the best domain names that is keyword researched and is in itself worth the purchase.
- Thesis is the theme on which Tweeting Tips runs. The theme is not customized but you will get the licensed theme for free along with the blog. You can check out the cost of the theme at their website.
- You get 45 unique articles that were written for Tweeting tips. You will not find these articles anywhere else. These were hard work all the way as I have researched and then written these articles.
- It comes with a hosting account on Hostgator, completely paid up for an year.
- There is extensive link-building that has been done for the website. All traffic to the website is in the form of organic traffic.
You can use the blog to promote your affiliate products on social media and other make money online products. Since the traffic is natural, you can earn well from the blog. There is scope of earning from Google Adsense and other such PPC campaigns as well.
In case you wish to bid for the blog or, buy it, you can check out the offer at Flippa.com
Read about internet entrepreneurship at my blog.
Latest posts by Dilip Kumar (see all)
- 5 Essential Social Media Tools to Organize Your Social Media Lives - October 14, 2014
- Optimizepress 2 Vs WP Profit Builder – Why I made the Change? - October 6, 2014
- Google Penalizes Private Blog Networks – What Next? - September 25, 2014