What is a blogger outreach strategy and why do you need to reach out to other bloggers?
If you are new to entire blogging and social media thingy, then your question is valid but if you are a seasoned blogger then you might already be knowing about what blogger outreach is and how that can help your business.
As social media platforms keep on growing and evolving as a mode of communication, marketing opportunities are also expanding. Also known as influencer marketing, blogger outreach is said to be trending in social media.
But amongst everything else it is important that you have a foolproof and effective blogger outreach strategy if you are to see any benefits of it.
About Blogger Outreach Strategy
Before we discuss about Ninja Outreach, it is better to find out what blogger outreach is and why it is a valuable marketing technique. Blogger outreach is actually connecting to the social media personalities who are already very famous and approaching them to promote your business.
It’s much like getting a well known celebrity to endorse your brand. But influencer marketing has more to it than reaching just the relevant audience.
Each community has a lot of bloggers to follow, depending upon the field that these bloggers work with. These fields (otherwise called as “Niche”) can be ranging from popular culture to astronomy, or a specific range of gadgets.
People like to research about products before they buy one and to do this they prefer reading reviews on leading blogs, watching unboxing videos on Youtube and visiting forums to ask questions and know more about the product.
And during the course of this research, if they see a product recommendation from an influencer, it adds to the possibility of them buying the product. It is here that these product recommendations play a critical role and it is hence that these product recommendations are considered as an effective marketing strategy.
Hence, blogger outreach has become very popular and a powerful marketing strategy. But at the same time, it is also difficult than various other traditional marketing strategies.
Influencers are known to maintain the loyalty of their audience by offering unbiased and honest reviews. Some of the influencers might also be worried of connecting with certain businesses as it can lead to a conflict in their credibility.
And it is here that Ninja Outreach can help you.
What is Ninja Outreach?
Ninja Outreach is an all-inclusive tool for influencer marketing. It makes your life a whole lot easier as you can use Ninja Outreach for different purposes, such as –
- Looking for Guest Posts
- Lead Generation
- Gathering Contact Info
- Content promotion
- Link building
- Blogger Outreach
- Content Research
- Instagram Prospecting
- Looking for Podcast Guests
- Twitter Prospecting
- Cold Emailing
Benefits with Ninja Outreach
While the obvious benefit of using Ninja Outreach is simplifying your blogger outreach strategy, there are many other benefits as well.
- With up to 5 million influencers on database, you can save both your money and time on your upcoming influencer marketing campaign as you can search for the influencers live in any country.
- You can find thousands of influencers, no matter what your niche is. In one CRM, you can access Blogger Outreach and Prospecting. All you have to do is type in a keyword and get thousands of business leads and bloggers within seconds. It also lets you filter prospects by tags like influencers, bloggers and brands. It has around 25 million websites in their database.
- You can easily track all your contacts with your team and manage it with email history, dynamic notes, tags and RSS feed. You can collect contact info, import new contacts or, export to CSV.
- It helps you find influencers on Instagram and Twitter. You can perform searches among Instagram and Twitter influencers, including locations, name, descriptions, websites, follower counts, email addresses etc. and sort, filter and add to lists.
- It keeps your campaigns and clients list organized. Now you no longer need to rely on expensive CRMs and spreadsheets. For each campaign, you can segment your lists and tag with relevant keywords and clients to perform easy tracking. Several users can work together as a team.
- It has filters including 25 metrics, such as SEO, location, Social, Contact Info, and Special Posts thereby giving you the best targeted results.
- It has a specific Chrome extension to add websites to your personal lists. You can also get it with demographics info, RSS feeds and you can submit and email with contact forms.
- Contact influencers with emails automatically. With custom HTML templates, you can automatically launch your personalized outreach campaigns to save a lot of your time. You can track opens, clicks, send, replies, and follow up automatically for each outreach campaign.
- Personalize your templates with few clicks. It creates templates to send your customized outreach with custom fields to your contacts.
Blogger Outreach Strategies
Now that we know that we have a tool that can simplify our efforts with blogger outreach, let us look at how to create a powerful blogger outreach strategy.
An effective blogger outreach strategy should outline each step in your plan to reach out to influencers. It should lay out your mode of finding influencers, your plan with approaching them, what do you plan to offer them etc. in as much detail as possible. This will help you track your performance and compare it with your actual plan in order to find gaps and tweak your strategy for more effectiveness.
Find the Influencers in Your Industry
Bloggers operate in different fields (Niches). To get the most out of your campaign, be sure to target the bloggers in your field. You can consider joining Facebook groups and follow the right people who are related to your field and who have a strong following. Prefer the influencers who have thousands of followers to promote your brand to a wider audience base.
Decide a Personalized Attractive Offer for Them
Influencers sometimes get very enthusiastic about promoting a specific product, if you offer them a free sample.
Bloggers are known to be the businessmen and the influence that they carry is what you are buying. So, be sure to sweeten your deal to promote your product. Some influencers may take money to promote your business.
But there are a few others who believe that it can ruin their integrity and they may lose the trust of their audience.
So, you can create personalized offers to convince them. You can also cross-promote your social media pages and blogs and create professional relationship to keep them up to date with your latest work.
Persist to Succeed
You might not always see a response from every influencer you reach out to. But that doesn’t mean that you let go of your outreach. You need to be persistent with your efforts and reach out to them again through various social media channels.
The more you engage with them, the more the possibility of getting a response from them. Persistence is the key to seeing success with your blogger outreach strategy.
About the Author
Jason is a front-end WordPress developer for WordSuccor Ltd., a largest WordPress Development Company providing WP Solutions to global clients. He is an admirer of sharing his innovative ideas with others on the web related to new web design and development technology trends. With the help of blogger outreach startegy he is building up long lasting relationships with bloggers