Things you need to know -
Are you interested in writing for us?
You are at this page, probably because you are interested in writing for us. This page will give you all the information that you will require in order to write for us. Carefully read the guidelines and the posting requirements before you request for a guest post access.In case you have any queries you can write to us.
DKSpeaks is a successful blog oriented towards helping and guiding newbie Internet Marketers towards getting started with making money online. Launched in December 2008, as a ‘Make Money Online” Blog, DKSpeaks had a dedicated readership of more than 200 subscribers and we would appreciate you maintain the quality of the posts when you write for us.
How to Contribute?
This is the process involved –
- Send us a few details of yourself using our contact form
- One you receive a reply from us, you can submit your posts and we will review it and approve it, in case you fulfill the guidelines.
You may also send us your post with a brief about yourself to guestpost(at)dkspeaks.com. We will review your post and get back to you with the status. If the post is accepted, it will be published.
Guidelines for Posting -
We ensure that we maintain the quality of our posts and would expect all of our contributors to do the same. Hence we have chalked out a simple posting guideline –
- Post should be a minimum of 600 words.
- Posts should follow the pattern of an essay, ie. it should be broken down into paragraphs with proper punctuations.
- Only English posts are accepted.
- Limit the number of links in your posts to only two to be included in your author bio.
- No Links are allowed in the body of the post.
- All posts submitted to DKSpeaks should be original works and should be unique. These posts will only be seen and used at DKSpeaks.com.
Posts might require editing which will be done by us before we approve a post for publishing. We might make changes wherever necessary which could mean that we might delete parts that are not acceptable, or even add content to your posts.
In case your posts are rejected you are free to use the post elsewhere.
Why should you write for us?
We appreciate the time and efforts you took to write the post for us. As a token of appreciation we will include a snapshot of your profile along with a link to your main website or, blog just before the post. Based on the response that we receive we are planning to introduce a “About the author” page as well, which will get you a good amount of mileage along with a backlink.
Turn Around Time
At times we receive a lot of guest post requests and hence replying to all immediately becomes a little too difficult. But we will ensure that we reply all your emails in about 48hours.
Your guest posts will go into a review. The review queue at time takes about 3-4 working days. Once the post is approved we will let you know the date when it is scheduled to be published at our blog.