Would you like to write for us?
Would you be interested in reaching out to a completely new audience?
Then you are welcome to write a guest post at dkspeaks.com.
Write a Guest Post ONLY if You Have Something Worth Saying.Don Sturgill
Guest posting has had its own benefits. In spite of the fact that Google recently cracked down on guest posts, guest posting stands tall.
In fact, the crackdown was primarily on guest posts done with the sole objective of building backlinks. So, if you are more enticed with that backlink that you will get with your guest post, then I would recommend that you don’t do it.
But, if you really want to take the benefit of writing for a newer audience and leverage it, then writing a quality guest post at dkspeaks.com could be for you.
You can read more about how to benefit from guest posts in this post that I wrote.
Things you need to know –
This page will give you all the information that you will need in order to write for us.
Carefully read the guidelines and the posting requirements before you send over your guest post for review. In case you have any queries you can write to us.
DKSpeaks is a blog oriented towards helping and guiding newbie Internet Marketers towards getting started with making money online.
Launched in December 2008, as a ‘Make Money Online” Blog, DKSpeaks had a dedicated readership of more than 10,500 subscribers and we would appreciate you maintain the quality of the posts when you write for us.
How to Contribute – Write for Us?
Every day we get an average of about 12 guest post requests out of which 9 on average are rejected. There is a lot of time involved in reviewing each of these posts and to find that all of that time was a waste is depressing and disappointing. I am sure it is the same for you too..
Hence we put together this process so that we do not waste each other’s time. Please read through the process involved and follow through.
Even before you start writing a post we would like to know some details about what you are intending to submit. Hence send us a pitch using our contact form with details like –
- A little about you and your past writings
- What the article is about and what’s the perspective that you are trying to give the audience
- What are some of the things that you will be covering in the article (broadly)
Once you receive a reply from us, you can submit your posts and we will review them and approve them, in case you fulfill the guidelines.
You may also send us the above details to guestpost(at)dkspeaks.com.
Guidelines for Posting –
We ensure that we maintain the quality of our posts and would expect all of our contributors to do the same. Hence we have chalked out a simple posting guideline –
- Post should be a minimum of 900 words.
- Posts should follow the pattern of an essay, ie. it should be broken down into paragraphs with proper punctuations.
- Only English posts are accepted.
- Limit the number of links in your posts to only two to be included, one each in your author bio and the body of the post. You can use references to other authority websites by linking to them.
- All links will be No-Follow only unless otherwise specified.
- All posts submitted to DKSpeaks should be original works and should be unique. These posts will only be seen and used at DKSpeaks.com.
- We would expect you to follow basic SEO guidelines and avoid Keyword stuffing.
- Images, if included should be a minimum of 1200px width.
Posts might require editing which will be done by us before we approve a post for publishing. We might make changes wherever necessary which could mean that we might delete parts that are not acceptable, or even add content to your posts.
In case your posts are rejected you are free to use the post elsewhere.
Why should you write for us?
We appreciate the time and efforts you took to write the post for us. As a token of appreciation we will include a snapshot of your profile along with a link to your main website or, blog towards the end of the post.
For authors who regularly contribute to us (more than 5 articles), we will setup an author profile page which will get you extra mileage.
Turn Around Time
At times we receive a lot of guest post requests and hence replying to all immediately becomes a little too difficult. But we will ensure that we reply to all your emails in about 48hours.
Your guest posts will go into a review. The review queue at times takes about 4-7 working days. Once the post is approved we will let you know the date when it is scheduled to be published on our blog.