Blogging used to be a pass-time till about a few years back. There were no set standards and it was not uncommon for somebody to start a blog on their interest and show it off. This is how even I started blogging and I am sure a few of you too would have started off like this.
But no sooner did people realize the fact that blogging could be a full time income generator, blogging too to an entirely different arena. It so became after this that most of the blogs that were borne on the blogosphere were for the purpose of making money online. But how many of them actually make money is a question with obvious answers.
Is making money online blogging easy? Can anyone do it? Are there any pre-requisites to become successful blogging? Any newbie starting off on the blogosphere is bound to have such questions in mind but, most people just set-off deciding that they would take things as they come.
When the topic in question is “earning money”, let us ask ourselves a question. Is there something in this universe which can help you make money or, make a living without formal training? Perhaps not. Then how can one assume that you would not need training in order to start making money online blogging.
Blogging to make money online is a form of business and there is no business that does not require formal training. You might as well start your own business without any training but the time-period that your business will take to succeed would be much more than if you had started it after training.
You would find quite a few courses promising to help you make money on the internet. You might even have subscribed to a few. Some of you would be satisfied with what they got and yet others absolutely frustrated. With so much that the internet has to offer, it is normal for a few scams and cheats happening out there. The only way to avoid being cheated is to go for a course that is offered by somebody who is established and knows what the domain is all about.
Yaro Starak is an established blogger and is making a handsome earning from his blog. His start was not different from ours. His blog also had nothing substantial to say in terms of income when he started off. But gradually he learnt the basics of making money blogging, rather than just blogging. So wouldn’t it be a wiser decision to learn the basics of making money online blogging directly from Yaro.
There are numerous reviews of the course on the internet. You can google and read them, if you wish. But I would not recommend you base your decision on a review because most of these are biased decision. Rather, why not give it a try and decide for yourself because “Blog Mastermind” comes with a money back guarantee and you are at ZERO risk.
The course offers the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Let’s Get Blogging!
- Lesson 2: Blog Foundations
- Lesson 3: RSS, Social Proof and Plug-ins
- Lesson 4: Finalizing Your Blog Structure
- Lesson 5: Set Up Key Content Pages
- Lesson 6: Content Focus and Structure
- Lesson 7: Authentic Content
- Lesson 8: Personal Branding and Sourcing Content
- Lesson 9: Hiring Bloggers
- Lesson 10: Copywriting For Blogs
- Lesson 11: Marketing Through Conversations
- Lesson 12: Leveraging Content For Traffic Part 1 – Forums
- Lesson 13: Leveraging Content For Traffic Part 2 – Article Marketing & Blog Carnivals
- Lesson 14: Leveraging Content For Traffic Part 3 – Guest Writing
- Lesson 15: Search Engine Optimization For Blogs
- Lesson 16: Impact Marketing
- Lesson 17: Podcasting
- Lesson 18: Publicity
- Lesson 19: The Traffic Secret Every Blogger Knows
- Lesson 20: The Monetization Process
- Lesson 21: Contextual Advertising
- Lesson 22: Affiliate Marketing
- Lesson 23: Direct Advertisers
- Lesson 24: Five Powerful Ways To Make Money With Your Blog
- Lesson 25: Email List Profits
- Lesson 26: Buying and Selling Blogs
- Lesson 27: Blogging As A Business